Representative Image  |  Photo Credit: Getty Images
New Delhi: With internet penetration increasing across the globe, online platforms are offering new job opportunities and earning tools to people. Several traditional jobs, in fact, have been replaced by tools and jobs online. From social media platforms to countless websites on the web, one can find ways to earn money online pretty easily.
As the cost of living is going up, a lot of people are constantly looking for ways to make money online aside from their regular jobs. There are hundreds of people across the country who are making a living from blogs, vlogs, pictures or YouTube content, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter etc. But, did you know that you can earn from Facebook as well?
Take a look at how you can earn money on Facebook
1. Facebook Marketplace: A lot of Facebook users are not even aware of Facebook’s Marketplace feature. Facebook has ample options which can help you make easy money. If you have stuff lying around which you don’t need anymore, you can sell it on Facebook and make some money. Facebook Marketplace is free and it allows you to list various items and services for sale.
The feature also allows you to directly promote your deals within the Facebook community. You can essentially sell any item or service which complies with Facebook Community Guidelines. If you have a unique or rare item, you can fetch a good deal. If you are someone who paints as a hobby, you can sell your art for a couple of thousands.
2. Facebook Page: One of the most successful outcomes of a Facebook page has been Inshorts. This startup was initially just a Facebook page which then went on to become a business. Facebook pages can help you earn a lot of money. The first step to creating a Facebook page is to analyze the demand and see what will attract a lot of people.
It is not an overnight earning prospect. You have to put in days, weeks, months and sometimes even years before you start reaping the rewards of your hard work. Start sharing content and make sure that your content is fresh, original and attractive. Once your page has a good reach, good engagement, high number of followers, likes and shares, you can apply for affiliate marketing programs.
Affiliate marketing is basically the process of earning a commission by promoting someone else’ (company’s) products. You find a product or service, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale. If your page has good reach, you can register to become an affiliate on retail or e-commerce sites. Once you a reaccepted you will receive a unique URL which you can share on your page and when someone from your page uses clicks on that link and purchases something, you get a cut.
3. Facebook Marketer: Facebook marketing is a job which involves creating relationships with people. You are required to promote your client’s business by giving it a human face through human interaction. You can become a freelance Facebook marketer and help a brand or company increase their engagement on the social media platform. In order to do that you will have to post meaningful content on Facebook so as to build a connection with the audience.
You can become a freelance marketer either by creating a Facebook Business page or running a Facebook group for the client. You will be paid for communicating with page visitors, followers on a regular basis. You will also have to post content which generates interest and increases engagement.
4. Social media influencer: If you are running a Facebook page which has a wide reach with a lot of followers and if your post gets a lot of engagement in the form of shares and likes, you can very easily become a social media influencer and earn money. An influencer is basically someone who has enough power to affect purchase decisions of other people.
Once brands, businesses, companies have you on their radar, you will start getting brand deals, marketing deals. These brands, companies offer a good amount of money to promote a product, service or ideology through your Facebook page. Offering your Facebook page for influencer marketing is harmless.
5. Contests: Some brands, companies and blogs run contests and offer cash prizes to the winner. You can earn entries by sharing your link on Facebook or following their Facebook page. A lot of times there are cash giveaway and other such events going in Facebook groups or on Facebook pages. You can also these to find the new money making opportunities as well.