10x Your Shopify Sales With This Shopify Affiliate App Trick…
Tired of paying high amounts to advertise your Shopify products on Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites? Well, there’s a way of rapidly increasing the amount of visitors that come to your Shopify store – and it’s completely free.
Using a Shopify affiliate app enables you to setup an affiliate marketing program on your Shopify store and have other people promote your products for you – for FREE!
This video shows you how to setup a Shopify affiliate app, attract affiliates to your Shopify store and everything else you need to know to get started! A Shopify affiliate app is one of the best apps you can use to increase sales.
○ Instagram & Twitter – @theGregPreece
//CAMERA GEAR USED:
○ My camera –
○ Microphone –
○ Studio lights –
○ Teleprompter –
//TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Courses I learn from (SkillShare) –
○ Website hosting (BlueHost) –
○ YouTube batch task manager (TubeBuddy) –
○ YouTube keyword tool (VidIQ) –
○ YouTube thumbnail maker (Canva) –
○ Live streaming tool (StreamYard) –
○ Email provider (AWeber) – (30-day free trial)
○ Online store builder (Shopify)- (14-day free trial)
○ Buy stocks & crypto (WeBull) – (2 free stocks)
NOTE: Some of the links contained in this video may be affiliate/sponsored links, which means that if you click on one of them I’ll receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Also, I make no guarantees of any success, income, or earnings by following any information in my content. My earnings are my own and not necessarily typical. Your results can be more or less. For more information and our terms and conditions please go to and