So you have a great product and a high conversion sales page but no ones knows about it! You do not have the volume of traffic you need even though you've tried all the ways that marketers tell you works. Take a few minutes now and read this article to find out how the next generation of internet marketers are driving traffic to their sites the 21st century way.
What is Web 2.0?
When we talk about Web 2.0 we're using the buzz that is social sites. They are huge community sites where the users can communicate, network, share content and media and use blogging services. They're fun places for users to come back to time and time again.
Web 2.0 Social Sites that you need to be aware of.
There are 3 web 2.0 types of social sites that you need to know and who the main players are:
1. Social Networking Sites – MySpace.com, Facebook.com
2. Social Sharing Sites – YouTube.com, flickr.com
3. Social Bookmarking Sites – StumbleUpon.com, Digg
There are literally thousands of Web 2.0-related websites you can use to drive traffic to your website. The internet is a huge pool of resources and use Google to find whatever you need.
Why Web 2.0 is the new Marketing tool?
A Web 2.0 site is no longer a simple page, like those of a book. Instead, it's a gateway to a special kind of fast-response world – regardless of whether that world is your company's website, a community site, a product you sell, or a service you provide. Remember, the main purpose is to look at Web 2.0 from the perspective of the big sales and marketing advantages it gives you. Especially while the fuddy-duddies are still soldiering on with the old snail ways of SEO, PPC and JV's.
Web 2.0 Marketing Advantages
If you adopt Web 2.0 strategies you can join the new generation of marketers and see:
1. Your chances of attracting a great deal of traffic to your site multiplied many times over.
2. Build that traffic far more quickly than was even thinkable under the older methods.
3. Intercept traffic on the social sites and redirect it to your site.